Thumbholes at cuffs
Elastic band with anti-glide silicone line
Never fading colors
Printed care instructions
UPF 50+ Striped Rash Guard for Women – Pink
With Zipper and Thumb Holes at Cuffs
This high-performance rash guard for women is perfect for surfing, kitesurfing or any watersports activity to stay protected from the UV light.
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
The garment offers an ultraviolet protection factor, (UPF) 50+, that provides the maximum protection from harmful UV rays that strike your skin
4-way stretch and ergonomic cut ensures an athletic contoured fit that provides unrestricted flexibility
15% Spandex / 85% Polyester
Unique microfiber blend provides a superior, silky smooth feel that is treated with an antibacterial finish for additional protection
Low profile seam stitching prevents skin irritation and rashing
Inside silicone waistband prevents your rashguard from riding up while in heavy surf
Extraordinarily brilliant colors will stay bright and withstand abuse from salt water and chlorinated pools
Designed with passion in Miami Beach, Florida by Platinum Sun
Free shipping: Delivery time 5-7 business days - FREE
Priority Mail (2-4 Days) - FREE on orders $100+
Priority Mail (2-4 Days) - $5 USD (on orders less than $100)
USPS Priority Express Shipping (1-2 business days) - calculated at checkout.
Scheduled delivery date depends on origin, destination, and drop-off time (Express 1-Day Delivery or Express 2-Day Delivery).
- Hand-rinse your rash guard with cool water right after taking it off.
- Never use hot water, only cool or lukewarm
- Turn the garment inside out and hand wash, using a biodegradable soap
- It’s best to use a shampoo or cleaner designed for cleaning rash guards or wetsuits.
- Hang dry away from direct sun or heat
- Don’t fold or ball up the garment because it can weaken the fabric
- Don’t leave in the trunk of your car because it can be damaged by the heat
The PS Instructor Program discount is available to club owners, surf, kitesurf, swim, paddleboard, or any other watersports instructors.